Are you familiar with the benefits that dental crowns can provide and why are they are a highly desirable option for individuals looking to improve their smile? Dental crowns work as prosthetic devices that directly attach over top of teeth that you wish to conceal. The main benefit of dental crowns is derived from the fact that they completely cover up teeth on all sides. Would you like a dental crown? If so, consider the following benefits:
– Dental crowns are often still functional in situations where all other treatment options have been exhausted or are no longer functional.
– Dental crowns can be used to protect weak or broken teeth.
– Dental crowns can be used in situations where a tooth requires a dental filling, but not enough tooth remains. Crowns can hold the tooth and filling together.
– Crowns are known for their durability and can provide several decades of support. In some cases, crowns can last a lifetime of use.
– A dental crown can prove to be beneficial for protecting previous restorations such as root canals, implants or bridges.
– Dental crowns are helpful for providing additional protection for children who are at a high risk of tooth decay.
Are you ready to take the leap into a better smile with dental crowns? It’s never too late for dental crowns from Tracey Tabor Williams, DMD. Enhancing your smile is as easy as picking up your phone and dialing 317.637.4636 to schedule a visit with Dr. Tracey Tabor Williams & Amy Montefalco and our team at our dental office in Indianapolis, Indiana.